OVERVIEW OF CELADON CITY APARTMENT IN TAN PHU DISTRICT- Owner: Gamuda Berhad (Malaysia)
- Location: 88 Bao Tan Thang, Son Ky, Tan Phu, Ho Chi Minh.
Celadon Tan Phu project scale: including 5 luxury apartments (Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Diamond)
- Total project area: 825,216.5 m2
- Total investment: 25,000 billion
- Form of ownership: Vinh Vien
- Land use coefficient (whole zone): 1.67 times.
- Construction density (whole area): 20%
- Maximum building height: Only 12 floors
- Estimated number of apartments: More than 8,577 apartments
- Total floor area of apartments: 970,971 m2
- Population: About 30,000 people
It is expected that the metro line 2 of Tham Luong - Ben Thanh will come into operation, from Celadon City Tan Phu Apartment project it will take just 10 minutes to the center of the city. Moreover, according to CBRE statistics, in urban areas, real estate projects in the world that have a Metro line pass through, will add value around 10 to 15%. This is why Celadon City also offers an attractive investment benefit that benefits directly from the synchronous development infrastructure and highlights Metro Tham Luong - Ben Thanh.
Especially, at the Emerald project of Celadon City, the construction density occupies only 28% of the area and the remaining 72% is used entirely for trees, natural landscapes and common facilities. Emerald Tower is designed to be the best in terms of functionality and aesthetics with the trend of modern architecture, the most luxurious not only of Vietnam but the world. All apartments are equipped with 100% imported sanitary ware from Germany, high quality wooden flooring, intercom system...