This fully licensed 4-Star freehold-property is an oasis of beauty and serenity and the leading resort and Spa in Sukhothai. Located closest to Sukhothai`s historical park and UNESCO World Heritage site. Find out more about this grandiose estate:.
Listing ID: TPGS2147
54 Bedroom Commercial for sale in Mueang Kao, Sukhothai
A fully licensed 4-Star hotel with 54 rooms and suites, two restaurants, a noble conference hall allowing for weddings, seminars, conferences and exhibitions with 120 indoor and 200 outdoor seating. Excellent guest ratings with the leading booking portals.
A brief summary of what is offered:
- 4-Star Boutique Resort and Spa built in authentic, traditional Lanna-architecture by master architect Chang Rung.
- There are 54 luxurious guest-rooms:
- Superior rooms (33sqm) - 40 rooms
- Deluxe rooms (40 sqm) - 12 rooms
- Sriwilai Suites (55 sqm) - 2 rooms
All rooms offer a flat-screen satellite-TV, air conditioning, fully fitted bathroom amenities, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities and more.
- The whole property consists of 50 Rai or 80.000 m2
- The main resort-project covers 14 Rai or 22.400 m2
- The filled-up land-area, including the 2-bedroom manager villa, staff quarters and gardens cover 28 Rai or 44.800 m2
- 14 Rai are cultivated rice fields serving the resorts food supply
- The main restaurant (100 seats) serves Western and authentic Sukhothai cuisine, the charming poolside Rimna Pool Bar & Bistro offers over 50 indoor seating plus outdoor seating overlooking the pool-area.
- The Rimna Infinity pool and kids pool comes with an Eco-smarte zero-chlorine water treatment-system. It measures 25 x 12,5 meters; the kids pool size is 5 x 6 meters.
- The mentioned conference hall has an in- and outdoor capacity for up to 500 participants.
- The 12 bed Spa offers qualified therapists and ancient treatments.
The gorgeous property is located right next to an ancient Stupa and near Sukhothai`s historical park and UNESCO World Heritage site. This area is actively promoted by the Thai Tourism Authority for sustainable upscale tourism.
Partial self-sufficiency for guests and staff through the large land reserves, competent staff, the latest environmental technology (wastewater cleaning, solar technology, etc.) and dozens of contracts with leading tour operators ensure the leading position and the surprisingly moderate running costs for the resort.
This delightful facility is no doubt the most beautiful resort property in the Sukhothai area.
The property is being sold with all high-quality furniture, decorative items and inventory. The equipment alone has cost 40 million Baht (can be verified).
In addition to a hotel-resort operation, the facility is ideal as well for functions, yoga and meditation seminars and retreats, incentive events for large companies or an ultra-luxurious caring home for seniors.
Are you curious? We look forward to your inquiry and are happy to provide you with further information.
This magnificent estate feels the meditative breath of Thailand's first royal city and the nerby 200 ancient temples that are recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Located on the main Bangkok-Chiang-Mai route and with an airport, Sukhothai is ideal for all types of visitors.
The complex is built on the closest possible land-area to the Historical Park which offers the top Chanod (Nor Sor 4) land deeds.
The area is actively promoted by the Thai Tourism Authority for sustainable upscale tourism. The resort is overlooking the endless rice fields and natural landscape of countryside Thailand with its green hills and the local river.
The resort is only 150 meters away from the main road between the modern city and the historical park.
The managing company is run professionally and flawlessly in all respects and is full complying with all concerned laws and tax regulations. The company is being sold together with the property and is eligible for multiple work permits for non-Thai managers/employees, if required.
- 9,800 m2Usable area
- 80,000 m2 / 50 Rai Land area
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool